After church, I got Tiago down for a nap and took the boys on our first cruise around the lake. I was excited to finally ride my awesome bike without a belly! We rode around the entire lake for the first time and the boys had a great time. We found 'gold' in the rocks, watched the ducks (which prompted a 'mating' discussion), and helped a friend retrieve a lost shoe in the river. Our return took longer than I expected due to the fact that Cai insisted on riding my scooter instead of his bike. If that didn't slow him down enough, the huge goose egg on his shin from trying to do a 'trick' sure did! By the time we got home, Tiago and Ryan had been awake for some time. Luckily, Ryan's guitar playing skills kept Tiago happy even though he was hungry for mama.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment