Tiago brings so much love and happiness to our family! The boys love waking up to a happy little brother.
SNORKELING AT 'OUR BEACH'
Cai and I went snorkeling and had a great time together. There were plenty of fish and the 360 degree scenery was as beautiful as ever. I'm really going to miss the beauty of this place. I wonder if the locals begin to take it for granted like I do with the Wasatch Mountains, though I think in a nature war, this place would have to take the beauty prize!
LAST HOURS AT THE POOL
It's so hard to say goodbye to a good thing. The boys tried to enjoy every last minute at the pool with their snorkels and boogie boards. Ryan enjoyed baby time and colleague time while I was with the big boys. Before we knew it, it was time for our shuttle to take us back to Lihue to start our Poipu adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment