I set up up all kinds of 'special' General Conference activities to keep the kids quiet and focused. One of the favorites wasdefnitely spiritual lego challenges, like "King Benjamin's tower" that Dezi built. I love how Tiago loves Dezi and his tower! The kids had fun with all the stuff, but I definitely learned that they ARE NOT into coloring and/or writing. Those things were fu for me, but not so much for them. Perhaps a male/female difference?

And here is a picture I took of the screen during the MTC choir performance at Conference. It has Jared Andersen from our old ward (he used to sit next to Ryan and the boys at choir practice and the boys loved him) singing next to David Archuleta from one of the seasons of American Idol that we actually watched. It was fun seeing the two of them :)





1 comment:
What a GREAT idea!
Post a Comment