Monday, April 16, 2012

Rambutans and a day in the sun

Our first true day on our little Poipu beach was great. Cai and I actually went into town to a farmer's market and grocery store to pick up some fresh fruit. The boys are addicted to rambutans! I also went to check out a pharmacy because Cai's ear has been painful. In the end, we're just going to use some swimmer's ear drops and hope that it isn't an infection. 
The rest of the day was spent at the pool or on the beach right in front of the pool. What a great place this is! The boys even made friends with a bunch of boys and we inherited a boogie board that they had fun with as well. I can see why some people keep coming back to the same spot year after year. It really is that great. 
















No comments: