Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A little reading time and swimming

I was unsuccessful in getting Dezi and Cai swimming lessons at the same time during this off track period (we basically have all of December off due to year round school). I decided to only put one of them in so we wouldn't have to come back and forth all day. I figured it was best for Cai to get more practice since Dez is pretty good already. I was really happy with how well Cai did. I took him to Lifetime one day and he even dove to the bottom to get his Spiderman in water slightly deeper than him on his tippy toes. He is really progressing and loves the water!

Since Dezi has no lesson, he would occasionally find a good book to get into and this day he even found a fun little nook to read it in.

No comments: