Saturday, December 24, 2011

Gignerbread House Fun Failure


That's right, this house was a total failure and completely fell apart within an hour of making, but hey, it was fun while it lasted. And by fun, I mean for the boys, of course. For me, well, let's just say I am willing to sacrifice my own enjoyment for the sake of keeping up traditions that make the kids happy! Next year, we will definitely go back to buying the Costco Gingerbread House again, which was a lot easier. That, or I'll let them make their own individual houses out of graham crackers!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Eliza said...

GLue gun. That is the tip I learned this year (after years of making) to keep them together, instead of frosting, and it worked like a CHARM.

meu nome e raquelzinha! said...

I've totally heard of the glue gun trick! Sadly, eating the house is pretty important to them so it doesn't really work for us. The one we bought from Costco worked just fine last year. This one was just a disaster!