Saturday, December 10, 2011
Our first blog-to-book
The fruits of my blogging labor for 2008 and 2009 just arrived in the form of a 240 page book. We all love it! The quality of the pages, printing and binding is fantastic and worth every penny. Dezi spent an hour and a half looking at every picture and reading every page! He said, "I sure am going to have a lot of extra minutes on my reading today!" Ryan was also impressed and his colleague/friend Travis caught a glimpse and pointed out that it will be an awesome heirloom. Indeed it will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can't wait to see this book!
Wow it turned out really nice! I think once I get my tax return I will have to make one as well
I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog! I've not visited the Daybreak Moms blog page for quite some time.
First, your boys are adorable especially your new little Tiago!
Second, what site did you use to publish your blog book? I've wanted to do one for years and have never taken the plunge.
Blurb is awesome. Getting ready to start my second book. 20% off right now!
Post a Comment