Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning


Not only did Santa have a busy night, but so did Ryan and I. Ryan was up most of the night with a really upset stomach and I was up quite a bit with little Tiago who was so congested that he kept waking up from not being able to breathe. Boy, were we a sorry bunch! I was up making muffins before the boys woke up around 7:30. They had a great time opening all their gifts. It was a little hard for me to document with photos since Tiago needed some sick lovin'. We were happy that grandma and grandpa were there to enoy the morning with us.
I was especially happy that they were willing to take the boys to church since Ryan was sick in bed and I couldn't set down my little, feverish Tiago for one second. This is the first time in his little life that he has been whiny, miserable, and demanding. Poor little guy! It certainly made for an interesting Christmas!
















Posted by Picasa

No comments: