Yes, it's true. I cut Tiago's hair back in January, or rather, I cut his mullet, if you'll recall. I couldn't let that beautiful child get blessed with a mullet! This was a spontaneous haircut. I took Dezi and Cai in because they were SUPER shaggy after their last haircut back in March! While I was sitting there. I started to notice how shaggy Tiago's hair was and I remembered that I promised myself I wouldn't be scared of trimming up his bangs when it got to be 'time'. Well, I think 'time' passed a while ago. Amy had time so I thought, why not? He was as good as always, full of smiles for Amy. Quite the special kid. The big boys were great, as usual and looked handsome in their new, short and spikey dos.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment