Thursday, June 28, 2012

Dezi's June in Review

Ahh, the growing beyblade collection. Beyblades at my house are a love/hate thing. The boys love them and I sometimes hate them. Why? Well, they are constantly causing fights due to trades and trade backs. Let's just say Cai is a horrible trader because he always changes his mind and causes problems later on with constant threats. He is quite the manipulator. Hopefully, his hardball negotiating will serve him well in whatever career he chooses, but for now, it is brutal! A few days after taking a picture of Dezi with all 'his' beyblades, we had to put all the beys in time out for several days to end the bickering. Dezi, on the other hand, was nice enough to use some of his photography prize money to buy a double pack, which he shared with Cai. In the end, they always work it out, but sometimes it takes more intervention than I care for. 


Here is Dezi wearing one of the shirts I used to wear in high school. That's right. I wore that when I was 17. "Nature can't be restocked" 



Dezi and his blueberry face and tricks.


The handsome shag. 



End of year soccer party. Coach Matt and team against parents. Fun stuff. 











No comments: