Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cai - sick again


Once again, Cai was struck with illness, this time a mean gastrointestinal virus. I can only blame it on the gym or church. He vomitedfor two days straight and then had diarrhea for another two days. The scary part was when it was every half an hour! Even through the night! With Ryan traveling, I thought we all might die. No sleep, no way to get to the store for food and medicine. No fun. Kirsten Whitehead actually had to pick up a few things for me because I literally couldn't leave the house. Poor Marissa had to do double duty on the last week of carpool for Dezi and Alma.
Poor Cai was feverish and very weak for several days. I wasn't going to take him to the Dr. because these viruses come and go, but one morning he said he thought he had an ear infection. I took him in and, sure enough, he did. Poor little guy.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: