Another great "deal" I couldn't pass up led us to Planet Play again. Dezi's science fair was today at school. We all went to check it out, including Ryan, which made Dezi pretty happy! Afterwards, we pulled Dezi out a little early so we could catch lunch together at Planet Play and have a little family fun to celebrate having Ryan home (June has meant travel 3 out of 4 weeks!). My phone died so I only got a few pictures of them playing laser tag, but they loved the bumpers cars, go karts, mimi bowling and all the arcade games. I was proud of Tiago for eating a lunch of 'finger' foods like peas, beets, cottage cheese, peaches, and crackers. This boy is growing up! We didn't even use all our card "money" so we'll get to go back another time for more fun!
Friday, June 22, 2012
Planet Play
Another great "deal" I couldn't pass up led us to Planet Play again. Dezi's science fair was today at school. We all went to check it out, including Ryan, which made Dezi pretty happy! Afterwards, we pulled Dezi out a little early so we could catch lunch together at Planet Play and have a little family fun to celebrate having Ryan home (June has meant travel 3 out of 4 weeks!). My phone died so I only got a few pictures of them playing laser tag, but they loved the bumpers cars, go karts, mimi bowling and all the arcade games. I was proud of Tiago for eating a lunch of 'finger' foods like peas, beets, cottage cheese, peaches, and crackers. This boy is growing up! We didn't even use all our card "money" so we'll get to go back another time for more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment