When the boys finally woke up to snow, I was happy it was on a Saturday so they could go out and play. They had a great time throwing snowballs with the other green court kids. The only problem? Despite having thought about Sam Barlow's birthday party when I woke up, I completely forgot about while the boys were playing. I felt so bad! Cai hardly ever gets to go birthday parties and was really looking forward to it. To make up for it, I set up a play date for them to play on Monday so he could still give Sam a Transformer toy to play with. He was sad, but he had a full, fun day anyway. Ryan took them to Dezi's Jr Jazz game and swimming at Lifetime with Jack Hamilton. They also got to go to a green court movie party at the Nogueira's. We're lucky to have such great neighbors! As for me, the day was spent trying to clean, clean, clean, but somehow, the work is never done! I appreciate Ryan helping with Dezi and Cai now that Tiago is around. He's been taking them to Lifetime for swimming and rock climbing and to the community center for basketball. I think the boys really enjoy the outings, especially time with Ryan.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Aw...I'd be fun to live in snow! (for a week or so anyways)
Post a Comment