Saturday, January 28, 2012
The new U of U Hospital
Dezi was supposed to have a play date with his friend Nathan from his ALPS class. At the last minute, I found out about the grand opening at the new hospital in Daybreak and we decided to meet there for a hands on tour. It was nice, but Dezi didn't have as much fun as I thought he would. He was wearing his Jr Jazz uniform because he had a game right afterwards and he was freezing the whole time. Cai really liked the germ washing station where they got to see their 'germs' before and after washing hands. Because of sudden bad weather, the helicopter, which DeI was really looking forward to swing, didn't come :( All in all, I thought they would be more inquisitive and excited to 'play doctor', but in the end it was just an okay adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Fun!
Post a Comment