Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dads and doughuts…well, almost

Dezi's school had a special activity at 7:30 this morning called Dads and Doughnuts. We just found out about it last night and Dezi was pretty devastated that Ryan wouldn't be taking him since he is out of town on his first trip since the summer. I couldn't stand to break his little heart so, despite having slept for only three hours (insomnia, missing pacifier, and Cai's stuffy nose), I loaded up everyone this morning and off we went. Dezi was happy to get a Stars Wars book from the PTA as part of the activity. I was glad I made the sacrifice and knew he would have been disappointed to see all the kids with their new books and donut glaze all over their faces if he didn't hadn't shared in the same experience! Just call me super mom, or maybe softy mom ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: