Dezi was back to school today after a LONG time off. He was basically off all of December, which seemed longer than it did last year. Why? I think having a new baby, not having many b track neighborhood friends, having illness, and not traveling all contributed to the lengthy feeling. Next year, I'm hoping we'll travel somewhere to take better advantage of the time off (Brasil, for example?).
Anyhow, on a normal schedule, Cai and I do our allergy shots every Tuesday and Thursday right before picking up Dezi and Alma. I sacrificed poor Tiago's nap and we rushed to the hospital for shots only to discover that they were still closed for the holidays. Huge bummer. Since it didn't make sense to go back home because of the time, Cai got some play time at a park near Dezi's school. I was glad he got a little outdoor fun and so was he!

No comments:
Post a Comment