This month we had a few exciting things going on in the sky. The moon was going to look HUGE as its orbit was bringing it the closest it gets to Earth. I went out to photograph, but had bad luck with timing and clouds. Instead, I took some random photos around the lake. The focus was rough as I was trying to do it manually and I think I need new glasses!
We also had some fun solar experiences with an eclipse and with Venus passing in front of the sun. We were happy that the Watts had special sunglasses to let us borrow so we could catch glimpses of these special times.
We also had some fun solar experiences with an eclipse and with Venus passing in front of the sun. We were happy that the Watts had special sunglasses to let us borrow so we could catch glimpses of these special times.










No comments:
Post a Comment