It's always great to go to an RSL game. It was icing on the cake that they won the game, we sat by a bunch of friends from Dezi's soccer, the boys marched in the pre-game "Parade of Kings", and we got $20 in free food vouchers for being there early. It was a great night! The only thing I regret is bringing Tiago's car seat with the thought that I would actually get him to fall asleep in that zoo! In the end, he did fall asleep super late, but I think if I take him again, I will just forget the sleep and enjoy the game! Side note: while Ryan was getting the boys in position for the parade before the game started, they played Sabotage by the Beastie Boys and I was really saddened by MCA's death. It is always sad when someone with talent passes away from cancer, especially someone who took interest in doing their part in humanitarian efforts. The world will miss you MCA!


No comments:
Post a Comment