Saturday, August 27, 2011

Not sure baseball is for us...








































Posted by Picasa




We went to the Bee's baseball game and I'm not sure I'll be so eager to go back. We went because Dezi won a drawing to be a guest announcer. We had to sit separately (I got tix that were ten rows back) and that was a bit of a bummer. Cai was in a grumpy mood, which is never fun. Dezi got crowd shy and backed out at the last second. Expensive ice cream dripped all over everyone. A balloon lady made Dezi a balloon puppy before I could say anything and I had to tell her I had no cash for "tips" (I was really bugged she asked the kid if he wanted a ballon without asking the parents if they wanted to pay for one!). In the end, we spent a lot money on a night that was ok at best. In fact, Cai was so antsy pantsy that I finally got the Angry Birds app on my phone, which I promised myself I wouldn't do (I only have a couple of educational games on there). He had a great time once I did that! He kept trying to yell to Dezi 10 rows down to tell him about it, especially that it was the special Rio edition. The best part of the night was when we finally sat together as a family towards the end of the game and watched the fireworks, which were pretty great.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: