Our greencourt is the best! We've been having movie nights right in the greencourt all summer and the kids have absolutely LOVED it! This time, we watched Rio (a fun way to welcome the Nogueiras, the new family that moved into the red house). The Spackmans, who had just returned from France, were also newcomers to the party as they are staying with the Watts until they decide where to live.
We started the night with a yummy potluck and followed with the movie and a campout. How is it possible to live in such a fun place with such great neighbors? I know my kids will look back on these years and have the fondest memories. We are too blessed!
We started the night with a yummy potluck and followed with the movie and a campout. How is it possible to live in such a fun place with such great neighbors? I know my kids will look back on these years and have the fondest memories. We are too blessed!
![]() |
| By the time I thought to take a picture, it was so dark that my camera wouldn't auto focus. With a super high ISO, super slow shutter speed and my inability to manually focus, this is what I got! |




No comments:
Post a Comment