Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Dez!

Suddenly I realized that Dezi's birthday was coming and going. Not feeling great, but all the birthday places booked out, I decided the easiest thing to do would be a water party. Of course, in the end, nothing is easy when I start getting crazy ideas, like making our own bubbles and bubble wands, making squishy balls out of sponges, buying tons of squirt guns, filling up a million water balloons, setting up two slip and slides and a water sprinkler, and making way too many cupcakes! Still, the sacrifice is always worth it to see all the kids, especially my own, having a great time :)

The pipe cleaner bending and bubble blowing begins









 Duck, Duck, Duck, Squish and Soak!



Squishy Soaked Sponge Dodge Ball and keep your Water Balloon Baby Alive Battle 

















Cupcake Time






A break to open presents


Back to the water guns, slip and slides, sponge balls, popsicles and more!














The morning after : happiness while examining all the gifts :)



No comments: