Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finally! A visit from Vovó!



Dad came for one weekend to drop her off so she could stay with us for one whole week. She was a tremendous help. The basement was a disaster and is now quite organized, which never would have happened without her. She made me sit in a chair while she the work. What an angel. The varicose pain has been pretty intense this week and it is hard to admit to myself that I really shouldn't be "working hard" because even sitting down is working hard right now. After an hour walking around Ikea, where vovó got a kick out of Cai's noisy, happy ice cream eating, I spent the rest of the day icing myself! I just can't do much at all without regret :(


Aside from all the help, we had fun too. The boys enjoyed walking to the garden with her and just having her around. Me too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: