Well, I thought I was volunteering to help Dezi's class on the field day, but it turned out that I was in charge of a station at field day while Dezi's class got to move through several stations. I was definitely disappointed because it was a huge sacrifice on my body to be there and I was making it for Dezi, not random elementary kids from all grades. Oh well. I guess helping is helping...
Dezi and Cai both had a great day playing all the games. It was Cai's last time to pretend to be in Mrs. Thayer's class with big brother and they both had fun. That's the important part :)
Dezi and Cai both had a great day playing all the games. It was Cai's last time to pretend to be in Mrs. Thayer's class with big brother and they both had fun. That's the important part :)


No comments:
Post a Comment