The boys take turns snapping pics of me on Mars and on the Moon. Cai was feeling very unphotogenic today, but he was there too. We all had a great time exploring before watching the documentary Born to be Wild. We loved it! It was about orphaned orangutans and elephants and the women who set up rescue centers to rehabilitate them. In another life, that would have been my calling. I can still picture myself doing it, only I lack the education and experience to put me there...
Sunday, June 12, 2011
To the planetarium with my pre-teens
The boys take turns snapping pics of me on Mars and on the Moon. Cai was feeling very unphotogenic today, but he was there too. We all had a great time exploring before watching the documentary Born to be Wild. We loved it! It was about orphaned orangutans and elephants and the women who set up rescue centers to rehabilitate them. In another life, that would have been my calling. I can still picture myself doing it, only I lack the education and experience to put me there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment