Friday, January 15, 2010
Who is reading this blog?
So, I have a question for all you devoted and/or accidental readers. Who are you? I don't get too many comments, but perhaps you could leave a comment just once telling me who you are and where you're living these days. Why? Well, I have google analytics on my websites, which tells me how many hits I am getting on this site. Though it doesn't tell me exactly who is looking, it does let me know how many unique visitors I'm getting and where those visitors are from. When I see Tucson, I assume Gigi or Ruth, when I see St George, I assume the fam, but when I see other places like Hill AFB, I think, who on earth is that? So, if you live near Hill AFB, St. Joseph or St Louis Missouri, or Springfield, VA, let me know who you are so I don't start freaking out. I'd rather not have a password on here so friends can look without that hassle, but I would love to know that I have friends, not stalkers, browsing the pages of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Raquel, I read your blog. I check it about once a month! Love, Summer
I'm glad you check in on us every now and then. I'll have to try yours again. Last time I tried, I didn't get it. Maybe I'm supposed to have a password. Anyhow, I was sad I didn't see you over Christmas. I thought I'd have a chance to get over there, but with three houses to visit plus family from Brazil in town, the time flew by! Next time I'll make sure to see you.
Hi Raquel,
This Margaret, thanks for sending me your blog, I have been bad in keeping up with friends, I do think of them, I'm on FACEBOOK more and they can see me there, I do have a BLOG, I have not updated that FOREVER!;-)
I will try to come by more often!
You have such a beautiful family!!
Have a GREAT NEw Year and good luck in finding a new place!
XOXO
Love you,
Margaret
I am the one reading from Springfield VA!
I enjoy catching up with your life through your blog on a regular basis...
Love,
Elodie
Yay Elodie! I thought that might be you. I wasn't sure what your exact address was these days, but I figured you were close to that area :) When will we ever see each other again? Tu me manques!
Post a Comment