Friday, January 8, 2010
Bonner Baby
Some photos I took of the precious baby of one of the women I visit teach.
Miracles happen every day, but all on the Lord's schedule and plan. My dear friend lost her baby Katelynn several months ago. Everything about her was a miracle, from conception, to birth, to her short life and her story that continues to build the faith and hope that others have in Christ. Now, it just so happens that this friend and I visit teach the mother of another miracle baby. Though this isn't always an easy thing for my friend, especially because the baby's name is Cailyn, it continues to show me that the Lord has a plan. My visiting teachee moved into the ward already pregnant and knowing that things were going to be difficult with her baby, who she'd already picked a name for. She got to see my friend's trial and gained strength from that. Now, my friend is being given the opportunity to become stronger in her faith as she deals with having to look at this precious little girl, knowing that her dear one is already in heaven. Cailynn will also have difficult times to come and she will need all our prayers for an upcoming heart surgery, but for now, she is doing well and even survived the h1n1 virus!
I really believe that, though things don't always seem fair, there is a purpose in God's plan. We came to this earth to be tested and to grow as result of that testing. We each have different things we need and Heavenly Father knows how to reach each of us, through our own successes and trials, or through those of others. All I know is that I have grown tremendously from being witness to trials that are not my own and I am grateful for the strength it gives me. I know it will better enable me to be full of hope and faith and trust in Jesus Christ when my time comes to go through something difficult and for this, I am grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment