Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Fall Drive

So, here it is. The drive that started it all.

We thought we'd take a nice drive to see the fall colors before the baby arrived and the weather turned cold. We decided to so part of the Alpine Loop up American Fork Canyon. Sadly, we forgot how far Cascade Springs actually is. Us, along with half of the Salt Lake Valley, including the Nogueiras from our green court! 


Of course, the drive was beautiful, but it just took longer than we'd anticipated and the boys were antsy pantsy to get out and walk around. I hadn't really planned on "hiking", but after the long drive, I was ready to stretch my legs too! It didn't take long to start feeling a lot of pressure down in my pelvis. I couldn't walk very fast at all and kept commenting about how this baby was thinking he was going to come early.

Once we got back into the van to head home, the contractions started coming and didn't really stop. I finally started keeping track of the time and they were coming every 5-10 minutes and getting more and more uncomfortable. To be continued...



 

 






Posted by Picasa
















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa