After my water broke at around 5am, there was no denying that is was time to head back to the hospital. The girls at the check in were the same ones from when we went in last night due to my increasingly painful contractions. Sadly, the scheduled csection had priority over me because I wasn't advancing enough to be a concern. That meant that I got to experience all the contractions with no pain killers while waiting my turn. Yippee! That makes 3 for 3 births feeling both the pains of labor and c-section. Call me lucky! Anyhow, I was worried that the extra time would be enough to build up my anxiety levels, but I actually did ok. My nurse was great and we joked with the anesthesiologist when he came to intorduce himself. Ryan told him he had big shoes to fill since our last anesthisiologist was a comforting friend and 2nd Counselor in our bishopric. He told us we were getting an upgrade since he is the 1st counselor in his ward. It was nice to joke around and keep things light. So, here we are, in our last moments before walking down the 'dreaded' hallway!
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone


No comments:
Post a Comment