Sadly, the day had to come to say goodbye to Tia Neusa. We loved having her here and will always be grateful the the time she spent with us and all the service she rendered. We will all miss her!
We also were sad to see the long weekend with Vovô and Vovó end and Grandpa's visit was all too quick. In the end, we traded Tia Neusa for Grandma Lubbers. Earl went back with my family so DeeAnn could stay here and help out while I still can't drive.
I love my family!!
We also were sad to see the long weekend with Vovô and Vovó end and Grandpa's visit was all too quick. In the end, we traded Tia Neusa for Grandma Lubbers. Earl went back with my family so DeeAnn could stay here and help out while I still can't drive.
I love my family!!


1 comment:
Aw :) A bunch of proud grandparents & Tia! Have a mentioned that you look FANTASTIC for just having a baby?
Post a Comment