Friday, September 30, 2011

Cai's Bday Party at Chuck E Cheese's

Due to the baby's impending arrival, I decided I'd better have a birthday party for Cai early. I figured I wouldn't be up to hosting any kind of gathering, especially with a bunch of little kids, with a freshly cut belly and a brand new baby! I knew if I tried to do a "low key" green court party, I'd end up doing too much so Chuck E Cheese saved the day. We went at the perfect time in the afternoon when no one was there so the kids pretty much had reign of the place. It was Caetano's dream come true to have so many friends (mostly the green court crew plus a few others) at such a fun place. Not only that, but he got a million Bey Blades, a couple of hex bugs, and a Star Wars Lego ship. I don't think he could have gotten anything different that would have made him happier. What a fun day with great friends!

Asher and Sam

The Nogueira crew

The Ross crew

 

Austin

Getting their prizes!

It's the simple things in life like straws...

The Nogueiras and pizza time

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tia Neusa helping out

The crew
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

Looks like lots of fun! Love Cai's face in the cupcake pre-blow one :)