Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Laura's visit

Now that Laura and Brian are officially back in Utah (though still waiting to close of their new house in St George), they came up for a little visit. The real purpose of the visit was for Brian to report to the National Guard now that is 'out' of the Air Force, but it was nice to see Laura too! Cai and Lucas didn't always get along. Sadly, Cai gets along much better with pacifists and push-overs than with kids that have opinions and lean towards hard-headed, like himself. Laura was great to help me with a bit of basement organization while Tiago slept, but it would have been easier without having to mediate when Cai's selfishness erupted. Some playdates are easy and some aren't. We're working on it and that's all I can do. I was glad to have a visit, but I think we were both glad to get those two away from each other!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: