These boys seem to go through new shoes faster than I can keep up with! Either they are growing too fast or they are active, rough boys…I think it is both! These were the first shoes they picked out, but when they went around the corner and saw all the light up, brightly colored shoes, their black shoes didn't seem so cool anymore. I convinced them that these ones were the best, but I'm hoping they won't be unfulfilled adults all because their mom hates crazy shoes! I am considering letting them choose whatever they want next time, no matter how ugly I think they are. You're only a kid once right? You've got to be able to have at least a couple pictures to look back on to tell your mom, "How could you have let me wear that hideous thing?!"
Saturday, August 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment