Monday, May 9, 2011

I won!

I almost forgot to enter the South Jordan Art competition. In fact, I only remembered the morning it was due and struggled to get the huge piece of art down off our wall, into the van, and to the Gale Center. I was glad I made the sacrifice when I won and got $100 though! I didn't even know there was prize money and was really thinking more of exposure than anything else since it would stay at the exhibit for a month.
Dezi was my date for the award night meet and greet because Ryan was still exhausted from jet lag. Dez was so funny! He took his "phone" and kept excusing himself to go to a quite corner to take a "phone call". This boy wants to grow up too fast! He was the one that snapped these shots with my iPhone.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: