Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Planet Play

Our crazy adventure to Planet Play was exhausting! They kids had a fabulous time, but Rachel and I were taxed by the end. We spent a good 3+ hours there. I had wanted to eat right away, but the boys were too excited for all the games. The candy machine was a hit as was the glow in the dark mini golf, bumper cars, and basically any video game we "let" them spend their money on. Thanks to Jonas' school coupon and a City Deal, the whole trip cost us $16 for $30 worth of games and a buffet for all of us. After we finally got the boys to choose their prizes (ocean creatures for my boys, army guys for Jonas), we hit the buffet for pizza, salad, fruit, dessert pizza and soda. The whole thing was great, but man, oh man, was I tired by the end of it. In fact, my kids were tired too and showed it in their behavior as I tried to put them to bed. I think we'll all have to take naps before we go next time we do this.









Posted by Picasa

No comments: