Dezi's little Christmas program was very cute. They sang plenty of songs and Dezi even had a line to speak. Sadly, it was during the day and Ryan couldn't come. Cai was in far too squirmy a mood for me to take any decent photos, but I could hardly see Dez anyway. They didn't have tiered seating and, though he was only on the second row, I could only see him half the time. He sure looks cute in the one though.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Dezi, the Christmas Elf
Dezi's little Christmas program was very cute. They sang plenty of songs and Dezi even had a line to speak. Sadly, it was during the day and Ryan couldn't come. Cai was in far too squirmy a mood for me to take any decent photos, but I could hardly see Dez anyway. They didn't have tiered seating and, though he was only on the second row, I could only see him half the time. He sure looks cute in the one though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment