Thursday, December 31, 2009

2008 & 2009 Kid Quotes

Just took these off the sidebar to clean it up, but still wanted a record of the funny things my kids say.  Too bad I forgot to write down the other thousand.  Hopefully, I'll be better this year.

2008 & 2009 Quotes
"Mom, look at those surf sledders!" - Dezi, the first time he saw snow boarders on our hill.

"Scary Santa! Scary snowman!" - Cai this Christmas season.

When I told Dezi I don't want him to grow up and that I want him to stay my baby forever, he responded,
"Even when you're a grandma and I'm a daddy, you'll still be my mamãe. I'll always be your boy, even though I'll be taller than you."

"I amn't!" Dezi shouted when I asked him something. So, English majors, help me explain why we say "I'm not" and not "I amn't".

"Look, mamãe. I'm happy!" Cai said, accompanied by a smile that wiped the previous hours of grumpiness away.

"If he's our new prophet, why is he so old?" Dezi, about President Monson.

No comments: