So, I am FINALLY starting a little fine art photography business after a lifetime of procrastination (and fear?). I am really excited about it, but still have a lot of work ahead on perfecting logos, slogans, and product line. Let's be honest, I know nothing about business, but if I keep waiting to figure it out, I'll never start. I'll just have to wing it and learn as I go. If any friends have suggestions, let me know!
My new website is http://www.BusyBumbleBeePhotography.com/ (caps don't matter when you type in the address). Check it out and give me your opinion. If you know a good printer or wood shop that I should call, give me referrals! A good graphic designer to help me with my logo would be nice too. I can't seem to find the perfect bee with a cute little bee trail...
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so proud of you for starting your own photography company! You are so talented. The pictures are beautiful - they definitely look professional.
So I am caught up on your blog . . . Brazil for 2 months? Good for you. I know it has been a long time coming for you. That sounds wonderful.
Raquel, this is so cool! you go girl! Love, Summer
Post a Comment