Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Portaits at North Shore

I decided it had been long enough since taking some "portraits" of the boys so I took them to North Shore for a little walk. It started out with quite a buzz, or shall I say sting. I got my first bee sting in my arm pit as my arm was raised taking a photo. I was so shocked I nearly threw my camera in the lake. It was my first sting ever and it was intense. I think it got me right on a nerve or something, if that's even possible because the pain shot down a straight line nearly to my elbow. After Dezi's two stings this summer, I think we will be thoroughly paranoid from now on!

The "shoot" didn't last long as the boys were far more interested in playing and getting dirty than in working on their fake smiles for me. Still, I think we got a few good ones in the mix! Enough to make me think I might just have the two cutest brothers on the planet...when they are fighting, that is!

No comments: