Sunday, September 6, 2009
Labor Day Continued in Pine Valley
Pine Valley. What can I say? I love the place. My parents have put in so much work into making it nicer these days. Sometimes, I feel like they should sell the place and relax, but if that day ever comes, I know I'll meet it with sadness. The cousins have so much fun there. They love the balls, playset and hammock in the backyard, the toys from my childhood in the house, and the rocks and sticks on walks. It's a perfect place for grandkids, especially now that mine are old enough that I don't have to worry about all the hazards around. Poor Laura could never be far from Lucas now that he is walking! It was our first time meeting Daniela's new baby, Soleil. The first grand daughter is going to be spoiled by everyone, I can tell already. With the possibility of a move to Spain looming for us and with Laura soon to begin the first of many transfers as an Air Force family (Brian is already at basic training in Texas), I suppose days like these will become fewer and farther between :(
As for the Brazilians, we had a great time reminiscing and of course, there was the usual singing and guitar playing. I love them all and was sad their stay cou'ldn't have been longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for post pics :) It was nice to see them. If you have more of the day at the park email them to me or upload please. Yeah who knows when we will have times like that again. We will have to coordinate this summer/late spring on when to go there and I can maybe drive there at the same time as you. Who knows when Brian will have vacation time though.
Post a Comment