Saturday, October 11, 2008

Soccer Season











Dezi began a long childhood of competitive sports this fall. When I say competitive, of course, I mean the exact opposite. With 6 kids playing on each team, consisting of 3 and 4 year olds, it was chaos at best. Generally, each team would have one kid that kind of knew what was going on. The rest clumped around the ball kicking the air or stood far off in la la land. Dezi was a pretty good assister. I only had to remind Ryan a few times that Dez is only 4. I was glad the season ended when it did because the weather here in the hinterland was starting to get a bit cold and dark for my spectator taste.

1 comment:

daveandraechel said...

Its going to take me a while to get caught up on all of your events! Your boys are so cute. I can't believe Dezi is already old enough for soccer! We are going to the requisite preschool farm trip next week. I wish our kids went to school together. I get lonely at stuff like that. That would be perfect friend stuff. Oh well...