Monday, October 13, 2008

Dezi - VIP at School

Each month, one student is the VIP at Dezi's preschool. Typically, they make a poster to present themselves to the class. I decided that without a car, doing a slide show would be easier than trying to print pictures and buy poster board. I am pretty happy with the result. We spent an hour of Cai's nap looking at photos on the computer. Dezi picked all the ones in the slide show (vetoing my suggestions and insisting upon the inclusion of all the ones he wanted). It was fun doing the audio until Caetano stole the voice recorder and got it wet. So sad. All in all, I'm glad we did it and I plan on doing more in the future. I think it will be really fun for Dezi to watch it when he's older, seeing what was important to him and even hearing his own precious voice for the descriptions.

1 comment:

daveandraechel said...

So cute. I would love to do something like this just because. I'll show it to Jonas today. He'll think its fun I'm sure.