We now have an official "mother's helper" named Anne. She is from Brazil and recently moved here to marry a missionary that had served in her area. We are lucky to be able to have a helper as I am able to do less and less and Ryan is nearly collapsing under the burden of picking of the slack amid his normal work stress. She will help with the kids so I can sleep, rest, organize the basement in preparation for construction, or run errands without kids. She will also help as things get tougher for me in the housework like cleaning and maybe even cooking down the line. A great blessing with all my nausea and pain that I have to deal with, especially as I get closer to birth.
This was our first outing with her. It was nice not to have to carry Tiago everywhere. I actually got to take some photos! The boys had fun playing around and picking their pumpkins and I was grateful to have an easier outing.

No comments:
Post a Comment