Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

What a fun Halloween the boys had! Tiago had the cutest little roar, but we just couldn't manage to catch it on video. He loved the ward party and going to watch Dezi and Cai at their respective school parades. Dezi started the day as a mad scientist, but ended up switching by night to Darth Vader. Cai was excited to be a ninja that we got from the Walsman's in our ward.

Trick or Treating was interesting. I'd hoped that Ryan would make it home early to be able to take them, but with it being the end of the fiscal year, I ended up going out with them for a lot longer than my veins wanted. It was funny to see older kids running from house to house to get the most candy possible. My boys were happy to greet each friend they passed and have fun conversations all along the way. In the end, that really had an impact on their candy stash, but they had fun and didn't seem to mind. Once Ryan joined us, I went home with Tiago and the boys joined up with the Bunnell's and the Hamilton's for a bit before coming home to greet our own trick or treaters. They loved how 'spooky' our house looked, especially to the little kids that didn't dare come up to the door. I'm glad that my minimal decorating efforts have such a big payoff for them. All in all, another great Halloween.
























No comments: