Saturday, October 20, 2012

Grandma to the Rescue!

We are so lucky to have Grandma Lubbers to come to our rescue when we are in need. My mom had originally planned to come stay with us this weekend so I could sell my temple photos at what I hope to be my last boutique for quite some time. Unfortunately, Daniela has been having contractions and they are scared to leave and miss the baby and all the help that Daniela will need with the other kids. Thus, suddenly, we were left with an obligated show and all the work that entails and a sick Tiago! Talk about stress! Thankfully, DeeAnn was able to come and lend support. She went to Cai's Science Fair while I set up at the Bella Boutique all the way at Thanksgiving Point. Cai did a great job on his Fruit Fly experiment. Apple cider vinegar and a little bit of soap do the trick in breaking the water tension to easily trap the flies that have been pestering us. 

Grandma also came out the Thanksgiving Point with us so I could check on my inventory while she took the boys around the Barn. They loved seeing all the animals, but wore poor Grandma out with their energy. They like to run ahead and made DeeAnn pretty nervous. They are such independent explorers! That can be good and bad. In places I know they can't get lost or stolen, I tend to give them more freedom to roam, but it is hard for someone else to know our routine. I'm glad Grandma is so patient with us and willing to help! 














No comments: