I'm not quite sure what it is that possesses Taechel and I to go on adventures with so many darn kids in tow, but we do it. We do it for the love of the boys and for the desire to get out of the house every now and then. It actually wasn't too bad. The boys were well-behaved in general and the only time we were worried was when the accidentally shifted from the kid maze to the giant maze. It was a miracle that we found them without being lost for hours! They loved the corn pit, where the bossy pants teacher came out in me. I even kicked kids out! It always amazes me that parents are so neglectful of their children's behavior sometimes. With all the big signs saying not to leave kids unattended and not to throw corn, the amount of solo children and corn throwing was more than I could handle without designating myself referee. All in all, a fun day of rides, bouncing, jumping, tossing, and finding our ways through mazes of different sorts. Before leaving, we checked on my inventory at the boutique in the Barn where I was selling my temple photos. Then, we indulged in some funnel cakes before calling it a day. Exhausting, but worth it :)
Friday, October 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment