The result: 6 stitches for Dezi.
The cause: Cai grabbed Dezi sit and bounce ball and started bouncing downstairs. Dezi shouted for him to get off, which he didn't. Dezi grabbed the ball out from under him and he fell on the ground. In retaliation, he grabbed the thing nearest to him and threw it at Dezi. Unfortunately, that thing happened to be a poorly designed baseball bat. The edge of a piece of protuding plastic ripped Dezi's face right open. As I started to clean it, it became clear that stitches would be necessary so Ryan rushed him to our Dr. It will definitely be a scar. I feel both boys are at fault for their selfishness and tempers. How to drive that point home and bring about change is another question...

The cause: Cai grabbed Dezi sit and bounce ball and started bouncing downstairs. Dezi shouted for him to get off, which he didn't. Dezi grabbed the ball out from under him and he fell on the ground. In retaliation, he grabbed the thing nearest to him and threw it at Dezi. Unfortunately, that thing happened to be a poorly designed baseball bat. The edge of a piece of protuding plastic ripped Dezi's face right open. As I started to clean it, it became clear that stitches would be necessary so Ryan rushed him to our Dr. It will definitely be a scar. I feel both boys are at fault for their selfishness and tempers. How to drive that point home and bring about change is another question...


No comments:
Post a Comment