Friday, March 23, 2012

Trafalga and the Pass of All Passes

We bought the Utah Pass of All Passes again this year. Even though we only went to Seven Peaks once last year, the boys LOVED it and we enjoyed going to the 4 RSL games plus the one hockey game the boys went to. I figured it would be worth it to buy again, especially since they've added a bunch of Utah County places. We went to Trafalga to redeem our cards since the first RSL game is this weekend. Of course, the boys wanted to play a bit before we left so they did a few rides and laser tag while I nursed Tiago (so much public nursing these days!). Sadly, the airplane ride ruined their clothes with oil :( I talked to the manager and he gave me a gift card for food or tokens, which made me a little less upset. Now we'll have to figure out when to go back to use our credit and have more fun!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: