Dezi and I got to have a special early "Moms and Muffins" date at his school this morning. Ryan stayed home with Cai and Tiago and we were off for a sweet breakfast and a free book. We read the little graphic novel and Dezi liked it a lot. My only complaint was that it had the Lord's name in vain. We'll have to sharpie that out. I was proud of him that he was upset about that and suggested that we change it to "Oh my goodness" instead. He's such a good boy!
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Moms and Muffins
Dezi and I got to have a special early "Moms and Muffins" date at his school this morning. Ryan stayed home with Cai and Tiago and we were off for a sweet breakfast and a free book. We read the little graphic novel and Dezi liked it a lot. My only complaint was that it had the Lord's name in vain. We'll have to sharpie that out. I was proud of him that he was upset about that and suggested that we change it to "Oh my goodness" instead. He's such a good boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment