So, for a while I was amazed at the difference of being vegetarian and vegan. You wouldn't think that it would require so much more effort, but I've been feeling like it does! Today I finally realized that it isn't the difference between vegetarian and vegan that is tiring…it is the fact that I am carefully planning and preparing 3 quality meals EVERY day! THAT is A LOT of work when juggling gym, nursing, napping, carpools, sports, church, and life. I'm happy to do it, but it truly does take careful planning and preparation in order to not fall into the trap of , "Oh no! Dinner should be in 20 minutes! Guess we're eating pasta again!" I hope Ryan appreciates all the effort because, even if a recipe isn't the best, the love and nutrition are!
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment