Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sneaking in snuggles and kisses

I don't have a whole lot of down time with this little guy so I've started trying to nurse in his bedroom to give us alone time. Afterwards, I love to give him little snuggles, kisses, and tickles before returning to the hustle and bustle of gym, school carpools, sports, homework, and meals for the fam. He is simply growing up too fast! I just think of all the one on one time that Dezi and I had together to read, play, and just love eachother. What a different world this one will have. It's true what they say about siblings. Just because you're brothers, doesn't mean your "home experience" is the same. Each kid gets such a different life even in the same home. Even though their lives and experiences will be different, the important thing is that they will each be loved unconditionally!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: